Friday, January 17, 2014

Homemade matcha green tea cake with matcha cream cheese frosting

This matcha cake is SO good! I would make it again in a heartbeat! It was very easy, thanks to another blogging site called Oishii Treats, "Oishii" meaning delicious in Japanese (My mother is Japanese :) ). Click on this link. All I did was put it in a round cake pan instead of using cupcake tins, and decorated with a little bit of milk chocolate ganache and some cute sprinkles (which I bought from Walmart :P). So there you go! YUM.


1 comment:

  1. Click on this link. All I did was put it in a round cake pan instead of using cupcake tins, and decorated with a little bit of milk chocolate ganache and some cute sprinkles (which I bought from Walmart :P). So there you go! YUM.
    ​powder green tea melbourne

    ReplyDelete